Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cayleah Begins

Watched the Big Red Kitty Project Lore videos of Baby Hunter. Finally, a clear explanation and sample of kiting.

So thanks to Big Red Kitty, the birth of Cayleah on Sisters of Elune (A).


She's a night elf hunter and I'm going to try to learn the movement skills that apparently come easily to my son's generation but not to mine.

I'll try to keep an update of how she's doing as we go and use her as an example of a casual player's approach to the game. Keeping in mind that I tend to be a little OCD, I am going to try something new. I'm going to attempt to keep my quest log down to five at a time. See if I can keep from missing quests that way.

Cayleah did pretty well at keeping distance and avoiding melee on the boars and nightsabers. Little bit of trouble with the spiders as I don't have concussive shot yet and I don't quite have the skill down on the turning while jumping move. I'm doing pretty well with the strafing right, but strafing left is a problem.

Anyone else starting an alt to try to get the movement skills?

No comments:

Post a Comment